Art Thread! ^O^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art Thread! ^O^

Post by Colacat on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:55 am

Hey guys! Since mabi is rich with cute outfits and even cuter character art, I figured we should have our own art thread here! Feel free to post any art you've drawn, digital or traditional, so we can all get our creativity going and see what stuff our guildies are coming up with! ^O^

Rules
No explicit images! (ya, y'all know what I'm talking about...)
No plagiarism (I don't expect it, but just clarifying anyways. If you've taken inspiration from something then please do say! I've found loads of good animes this way...)

And that's about it! If you want critique or feel like putting a little story or note along with anything you post, then go right ahead and say so! :D

Note:
For anyone unsure how to post images then I'll post another topic separately explaining some basic features, or you can look at this guide here
On the top toolbar that is there when making a post, on the fifth section (the one with the little red youtube button), you should see a button that says Insert Image (it's the second from the left). Click it. Then, you just put the URL of your image in the little box at the top that says URL, and click insert. Job done! :D
If you want to make the pic a certain size, enter the sizes in the little boxes saying Width and Height.
Hope this helps!
Colacat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:ART THREAD! ^O^

Post by Miyazuki on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks Colacat for the post! I'm sure we'll have some art going around in no time Very Happy
Miyazuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Klynn the newbie xD

Post by Panacca on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:57 am

Here is a picture I drew of my Mabinogi character a long while ago! I will re draw him and post the new one in the future. Enjoy. Yes I have had the same hair since I started lol I just like it.

Panacca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:KLYNN THE NEWBIE XD

Post by Miyazuki on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:25 pm

lovely art piece klynn Very Happy looking forward to your next work!
Miyazuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Art Thread! ^O^

Post by Colacat on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Yeah, looking great! Love the rose : D
Colacat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Art Thread! ^O^

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content